So I'm forced to retract my previous statement. Since Tiger's amazing win, he has wussed out and quit for the rest of the season because of his knee.
Now Chad on the other hand, will "heroically" be out golfing this weekend and the next and the next and the next despite his horrible back injury, a wife who needs a break from 2 crazy kids, and a demanding job. Take that Tiger!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
We don't even have kids and Mick is out every Saturday, all Saturday golfing...I start to miss him a little. I'd like to say I'd be as sweet and supportive as you are in your situation, but I don't think I would. What a sweet wife you are.
too bad I was being completely sarcastic in my comments- perhaps if Chad was worth billions I wouldnt complain so much.
Post a Comment