Brenna is 4 months and 1 week old! I can't believe it...no longer a little baby. She is started to scoot on her belly and pick up things with her fingers. We were all excited around our house today because Brenna ate and laughed for the first time. Looks like Jace passed on his secret that FOOD is what makes you happy. (please excuse the crazy baby talk....a mom will do anything to get her child to laugh)
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Yummm smashed carrots anyone?
Brenna is 4 months and 1 week old! I can't believe it...no longer a little baby. She is started to scoot on her belly and pick up things with her fingers. We were all excited around our house today because Brenna ate and laughed for the first time. Looks like Jace passed on his secret that FOOD is what makes you happy. (please excuse the crazy baby talk....a mom will do anything to get her child to laugh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Brenna is so stinkin' CUTE!!!
I love it! So cute!!!! Hope you are having an ok flight with her. :o)
Elizabeth told me to go to Shannon's blog and check out the birthday shout out she gave you (in particular the picture). LOVE IT!!!!! I also love your sweet and polite comment to change the picture. I'm laughing right now as I write this. It's too much.
Post a Comment