I hope you don't mind me skipping over the last 5 years. Up to this date, Chad and I have been married 5 years, have two beautiful children and one dog, and live and work in North Carolina. Chad owns and runs Zerorez (www.myzerorez.com)and I run a private music studio where I teach violin, voice, and piano. Jace, our mystery red-headed toddler, loves golfing, football, jumping on his trampoline, Deigo and Dora, being poddy trained(yes!!) and wresting with his dad. Miss Brenna Leigh was born this past February and loves watching her big brother act crazy, sucking on her hands, and smiling for the camera. Mom and Dad love family time, going on hot dates to Sams Club or Cafe Capistrano, making babies(ha! just making sure you're reading this)and catching up on sleep.
We just got back a few days ago from a trip to my hometown Coppell Texas. Being the first two grandkids, Jace and Brenna get pretty spoiled. We are looking forward to a trip to Utah soon to see Chad's family.






No comments:
Post a Comment