Sunday, June 8, 2008

Favorites of '08

Since it is my church calling right now to "spotlight" the primary children, I thought I would practice by spotlighting the fam.
Chad Joseph
1. Favorite foods- pepperoni/double pineapple pizza, lobster, burgers, Clint style steak
2. Favorite treats- Ice cream snickers, yellow cake chocolate frosting by Sandi, a cold beverage
3. Favorite tv shows- House, golf, So You Think You Can Dance
4. Favorite movies- Iron Man with Jace,
5. Favorite scripture story- Alma the Younger (Alma 36:6-26)
6. Biggest pet peeve- Biscuit peeing in the house(only happens when you dont take her out sweetie:)
7. Biggest accomplishment of 2008- shooting a 68 to win first place and qualify for rex pro-am

Ashley Rae
1. Favorite foods- mahi fish tacos, chinese chicken salad from Rain Forest cafe, Balance bars
2. Favorite treats- Sixlets, gummy frogs, cookie dough
3. Favorite tv shows- The Hills, House, Real housewives of OC/NYC, Barefoot Contessa, E News, King of Queens, House Hunters, the Spoken Word
4. Favorite movies- The other Boleyn girl, Iron Man
5. Favorite scripture story- Abinadi
6. Biggest pet peeves- snoring, smacking, breathing loud, small closets
7. Biggest accomplishment of 2008- delivering another 9 lb baby, poddy training Jace

Jace Mecham
1. Favorite foods- cheese burger, PB and apples, mac and cheese, cheese sticks
2. Favorite treats- Nemo fruit snacks, cookies, orange juice
3. Favorite tv shows- Go Deigo, Little Bill, Barefoot Contessa, Dora
4. Favorite movies- Polar Express, Finding Nemo, Edward movie(twilight trailer), Spiderman, scary Edward movie(mtv's first completed twilight scene), Step Up 2(low low movie)
5. Favorite scripture- Noah, big boat, animals, raining
6. Biggest pet peeve- wheeny friends who dont fight back, when he cant do things "by himself"
7. Biggest accomplishment of 2008- being officially poddy trained!!!!, learning his ABC's

Brenna Leigh
1. Loves bottles, the cell phone light, and her mommy

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

You watch The Hills too? Now we have so much to talk about... I love that one of Jace's top shows is Barefoot Contessa.

Amanda said...

Hahahaha! I loved that. There is a completed Twilight scene? Wha!!??Have I fallen off this planet? I can't believe I missed that...I am going right now.