5 min later I came back to the kitchen to find Jace back up on the counter(he pulled a chair over), stuffing his face with dough as fast as he could. He basically ate almost half the bowl.
He looks real guilty doesn't he?
Here he is a few hours later....
"No more cookies mom, no more..."
The moral of the story is....stick to your diet Ashley so you aren't cursed with another kid who will be throwing up.






7 comments:
It takes true conditioning to be able to eat that much sugar/butter/fat. I am up to 1/3 a batch. Check back next week for progress. I am sorry you had such a rough day with Brenna. :(
Poor Jace. At least he learned his lesson. But honestly, who doesn't love Tollhouse? Can't blame the guy.
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! Clay and I were dying laughing after we read this! That is hilarious. Don't we all wish we could sit down with a bowl of cookie dough and chow down.... oh to be a kid again :) The bottom picture doesn't even look like him, it's weird. He seriously must have been sick. love it, love it, love it
can't wait to have kids :)
we're getting excited to see you guys next week!!
That's hilarious. I LOVE cookie dough. I don't imagine I'll be the kind of mom that doesn't eat it and lets her kids snack on it. Shoot, I'll probably slap their hands away so there's more for me. :)
ha ha ha I wish that was OUR boat, it's my parents!!! But maybe someday we'll have one :)
Yay you have a blog i'm so excited! Jace is so dang cute!
awesome! I love cookie dough...you can send Jace over to my house to eat it next time - guaranteed, the bowl will be empty!
Post a Comment