Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

What better way to express our love for dad than through a song. Jace worked really hard all week to prepare this for his dad. Brenna was there for moral support.




Here is a translation for those who don't speak toddler:

I'm so glad when daddy comes home. Glad as I can be. Clap my hands and shout for joy! and climb upon his knee. Put my arms around his neck. Hug him tight like this. Pat his cheeks and give him what?? A great big kiss!!


So I am unbeliebably lucky to have a wonderfully hot husband as well as a wonderful father. One of my first memories of Chad was when he was a missionary and how sweet he was with all the kids. I remember thinking that he was the kind of father I wanted for my children someday(didnt think he would actually BE the father). Lucky me! Jace, Brenna, Biscuit, and I think you are doing an awesome job and love you like crazy!! xoxoxo

4 comments:

Tiffany Clay and London said...

That was awesome. We love you guys and we are so happy that you have decided to get into the blogging world!! It's so great to know that we have such good relationships with all of you...We love you guys and can't wait to see you soon JULY is coming soon!

Amanda said...

...but you hoped he would be the father....huh? :o) Just kidding. I LOVED the song! Sooo cute. Jace-you're a rockstar.

Gretchen J'Deene said...

Thanks so much for the comment. It was great to see you too. Thanks so much for coming out and watching Michael. That was so nice of you! I will let you know when we come in town next and I know Aiden would love to play with Jace!! I will be checking out your blog too! Your kids are so cute!

elizabeth said...

For some reason I can't hear it. Your children look adorable though. I'm so glad you've married a great husband and father. I believe it.