Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Very strange to have two trick-or-treaters this year. Jace(3 years) was of course Edward the vampire with his pale skin and red hair. My sweet little Brenna(8 months) was Snow White although I dont remember the original snow white busting out of her tights like that. We honestly couldn't even button her dress. Love that body!!

Grandma and Grandpa came up for Halloween this year! Grandpa Steve was so nice to help Jace "sort through" his candy. I can't tell anyone how much I love when my parents come up. Having an extra set of hands give me the strength to press on. Life is too short not to be closer to family. Hopefully some day...

Jace's favorite candy was the popsicles (suckers). Freaked out at the smoke machines at some of the people's homes but overall was very into Halloween this year.


Blurry picture but wanted to show Biscuit in her pumpkin costume and Chad's vampire pumpkin.



3 comments:

The Burnetts said...

yay! I LOVE that little Jace was Edward! He's adorable as ever! And little Brenna...Oh! Luke is busting at the seams, too...total thunder thighs :) Glad you had a fun Halloween!

p.s. There are Twilight bilboards and posters all over L.A. I'm getting sooo excited!

Amanda said...

I think Snow White did pop out of her leggings (behind the scene footage, of course)...so Brenna's kankles are completely justified. :o) Sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

The Tait Family said...

Super cute kids! How fun to have your parents there. I am sure they just loved it!