Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The kiddos


Brenna(8 months) is climbing on EVERYTHING. today was the printer.


Brenna is the sweetest baby in the world. Doesn't she just ooze sweetness? I might be a little biast though.

Jace's new dance move

"oh I didn't mean to get dirty mom!"

Jace(3 years) on a boys night out at the dinosaur show


Every day we get out our excess energy by having dance parties. here is a sample

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

She does ooze sweetness. I love the dancing!! Jace is looking like such a Titensor, isn't he?

Anonymous said...

ohh wow! jace is a stud muffin!! and brenna is the cutest thing in the whole entire world!

Jaclyn said...

I can't believe she is already climbing!! Charlotte doesn't even scoot backward or forwards yet and I think she's just 2 weeks younger than Breena. She is one strong chica!

tara said...

step up 3: the next generation?? such cute kiddos!

Meredith said...

Did I ever tell you my friend Ashlan Gorse works for E! News? She does a lot of interviews with celebrities and red carpet stuff. Too bad she didn't get the Twilight premier. I think she got Madagascar 2 instead. What a boring job, you know? Interviewing Ben Stiller and David Schwimmer, poor thing...