Sunday, October 26, 2008

Chadwerd Cullen

Playing 1st base with a local softball team...$50 bucks

Shmoozing at the Raleigh home show...$500,000 (i wish)

Wearing a homemade Edward Cullen jersery, my foundation, amd a make shift mullet wig for Halloween to please his wife....PRICELESS!

So if you haven't read the books...YES Bella gets bitten by Edward.

So although Chad looks like he really has been dead for 100 years, he was a sweetheart to do it. We got to sport our looks at our friends Dave and Lori's awesome halloween party.
Danny and Amanda playing each other, Shannon Palin and Tom McCain, gosh get off me Edward!
this picture just makes me laugh. wow.
Chad felt so cool being Edward that he wore it to our ward halloween party. I'm wearing my other I love Edward shirt, Brenna is snow white, and Jace is the real Edward. More halloween pictures to come next week...

3 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Cute! I didn't know you were such a Twilight "freak". That's what I call my friends here, I am surrounded by them! I won't tell you that I didn't finish Breaking Dawn...I hated it! You guys look cute though!

Tami Haws said...

CHAD, How are you, I just found your page on the PHS blog. Ill have to show TJ when he get's home in the morning, I know he would love to say hi. Take care, your fam is to cute. Tami (Offret) Haws

Amanda said...

Brenna is ADORABLE!!!!!!! Danny was very very sad to have missed her and he even did a bit of a trot in the parking to see if you guys had already left!!! I think I am going to frame that picture of Danny and Chad....they look like such a happy couple. :o)