All day long...jumping from couch to couch, jumping into the pool, jumping on the bed, jumping on Brenna, jumping on the tramp...and he still has more energy than any kid I know.
Welcome to our family journal! Just a collection of memories I want my kids to be able to look back on.
Life is great!! Chad and I celebrated our 8th anniversary this past Feb. We have our little boy Jace, who will turn 6 in September and Brenna, who turned 3 this February. Baby Natasha will be joining us in September. Biscuit is our first born(tea-cup maltese) and Chad's pride and joy. We've been in Raleigh the past 7 years.
4 comments:
tay is into jumping, too...well, "bouncing" - she thinks she is tigger :)
Holy Smokes-4 steps up- very impressive!
Such athleticism. Time to start singing "No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed." But seriously, what is that? Like six steps?
Hey there! Just wanted to drop a line to say hi!! Your family is super duper cute. You can check out the Tait Crew at our blog. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment