Twilight Fans in my ward...but who is the biggest fan??
Thats RIGHT! I was dressed up along with all the 12-13 years olds in attendance
Countdown at midnight for the release of the book...I was like 15th in line!!
So I am officially in mourning. 746 pages read and done. The Twilight Saga is now over. I love and hate Stephenie Meyer. Please write more. Now time to obsess over the movie....






4 comments:
You're done??? I'm chugging along. We will have to have a book review/discussion/oreo balls chow fest once I finish. :o)
Ashie...I'm done, too - I know, what am I going to do with myself now?! I did the same thing with Harry Potter, but then I started reading Twilight shortly after that, so I was occupied until now... :( What did you think?! Write me an email or something!
That looks like a blast!! I wish I could have been there with you. I still need to go get the 4th one...I can't wait to read what happens!:)
I LOVE your shirt. It's so cute! I finally finished the book the other night and felt so complete. I love those books. they're absolutely perfect.
Post a Comment