Sunday, August 31, 2008

Best Buddies

So I love being a mom of two!! This is getting so much fun! Brenna(6 months) is now facinated with Jace(3 tomorrow!) and everything he does. She especially loves when he sings her Rock a Bye and jumps up and down on the couch. Jace loves to climb on her crib and wake her up in the mornings as is now into helping me change her diaper. I have to constantly keep an eye on Jace to make sure he doesn't walk out the door with Brenna in hand but its worth every second. I hope you guys will always be best friends!!


2 seconds later...

Brenna could pose all day for pictures(can we say cleavage!)...Jace has a 1 second attention span

Brenna is now copying what Jace does

the look of death and adoration all at the same time!

1 comment:

The Tait Family said...

They are super cute and growing up so fast! Lauren and Gavin are best buds too. It is so much fun! Although, I am sure in not too many years from now I am going to have to bust out the pictures and remind them that they actually liked each other!!