After a long day of torential rain showers, the clouds parted(humidity stayed) just in time for our much anticipated date. Chad and I LOVE going to concerts and this one has to be one of my favorites. Although One Republic just opened for John Mayer, the 6 songs they did were AMAZING. John Mayer rocked as well although I was a little peaved at him for just breaking up with Jenifer Aniston.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Finally using my mothers day present
After a long day of torential rain showers, the clouds parted(humidity stayed) just in time for our much anticipated date. Chad and I LOVE going to concerts and this one has to be one of my favorites. Although One Republic just opened for John Mayer, the 6 songs they did were AMAZING. John Mayer rocked as well although I was a little peaved at him for just breaking up with Jenifer Aniston.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh I am so jealous you got to go to that concert. How fun! We love John Mayer!!
John Mayer? Did you see Jennifer Aniston crying in the background? What a fun date!
Post a Comment