We stayed at the Marriott on what I would compare to 5th ave in New York. Tons of shopping but more commercialized. It was a great location but next time I think it would be fun to stay off the beaten path.
All of Napoleon's battles and important generals
We ate at a yummy cafe after--everything was good especially the salad dressings.
Finally after seeing it in movies and a billion times in Brenna's barbie and the fashion fairytale movie, I got to get my kiss under the Eifel tower. It was a lot bigger and more beautiful than I was expecting.
denied!
We took a riverboat tower down the Siene river to get a glimpse of everything. It was quite chilly but more reason to snuggle with my honey. It really is sooooo romantic and beautiful here. I thought that people just talked it up but it really IS!!
crazy drunk college students yelling who knows what to all us tourists
This bridge was the most beautiful and most expensive-- a gift to Paris from some country. cant remember.
Tons of beautiful bridges! To think Hitler was about to blow up all the bridges right before he was stopped.
Oldest bridge in Paris
It took us forever to find out way back to the hotel. It was quite hilarious. Perfect first evening in the city of lights ;)










No comments:
Post a Comment