I FINALLY got MY couch after 8 years of our newlywed couches, year and a half of saving up teaching money, and 4 months of waiting for the fabric.
Please excuse all my angles...she is just so dang sexy!




Please excuse all my angles...she is just so dang sexy!
Sadly nothing else I own in that room even compares, so I'll have to start from scratch again. Luckily my awesome friend and old neighbor Rachel is helping me put the room together. She is such a talented designer out of San Fran.
Check out her website www.eleganceredefined.com and www.pushinteriordesign.com

just sold these babies on craigslist--So long!!...you have been great trampolines for my kids






3 comments:
She is very sexy. I LOVE gray. I want my future bedroom (probably 10 years from now when gray is out of style) to be yellow and gray.
Congratulations. I have new furniture envy. And new baby envy!!
Long time no see! I had to comment...I follow Rachel's blog, she's married to a guy I went to high school with and I always love seeing tidbits she puts up from her clients on her personal blog. She recently posted this awesome couch and I fell in love! Little did I know it's yours! Lucky lucky you! It's beautiful!
Also, congrats on the new bebe! She's beautiful! Enjoy those little newborn snuggles!
Correction, she posted it on her Instagram. I couldn't be a liar! :)
Post a Comment