Tuesday, September 13, 2011

the big bro and big sis

So what do the siblings think about their new little sister?
"I like her so much and I like her hair and I like feeding her. I promise to kiss and hug her."
"I love muh- tasha and my Little Pony. She drinks her bottle and likes her sucky".

This is what the kids have been up to during this new transition:

Brenna started Joy school same week so it is nice to keep her happy and busy 2 days a week.
When people would ask the kids when their baby sister was coming, they would say "When Grandma Lisa gets here!" They are so excited she is here to entertain them while mom is home with baby.
They went on a "treasure hunt" in the creek by our house and had a special picnic with grandma. In fact, Grandma and Jace just walked in with a remote control spider, mermaid costume, cupcakes, and Halloween decorations. They will NEVER want her to leave!
Jace and Brenna picked out balloons for Natasha- my little pony and Batman
Natasha won some brownie points by giving her big brother and big sister a present when she came home: Captain America halloween costume and unicorn pillow pet. It was quite the hit.

Excited for all my kiddos to be the best of friends!iom

No comments: