Are we seriously rounding up to 10 now?? Why does time go so fast? My sweet Jace boy celebrated his 6th birthday! and thankfully he didn't have to share it with his baby sister.
Cake reads Happy Birthday SpIron Man....wonder how many spiderman cakes we are going to keep having....
Gift from Brenna

Gift from mom and dad- finally his first set of Legos and a lego table.
How was your birthday?--"My birthday was great! When I turn 10 years old, Im going to chuckie cheese for my birthday again".
How does it feel to be 6?--"I don't even have to take a nap even when Im tracked out. I also feel happy and I love growing bigger".
Happy Birthday Cheese head SprIron Man big fat Jace, I mean bass!!!












1 comment:
That's right. Chad is hunting with his Dad right now.
Happy Birthday Jace. That's scary he rounds up to 6. I said to my BIL Rusty when he turned 25 that he rounded up to 30 and that scared him to death.
Post a Comment