"I know I'm too cute to yell at mom"
Best buddies hanging out in the dryer...Jace is not allowing Brenna to get out
We love our sandbox! Everytime I look over, Jace is trying to get Brenna to eat sand. He is always successful. This is Jace's new smile everytime the camera comes on as well.
Jace eating his "trees" (broccoli) He gets dads special drink(dr pepper) if he swallows it.
His new thing is playing Noggin on the computer. He has figured out every single game without my help. This morning he painted and printed off a Diego picture before I even made it downstairs with Brenna. Who needs preschool?
Jace has chocolate all over his lips. He was suppose to go over and kiss daddy all over but went in front of the mirror instead pretending he was a vampire.






5 comments:
Oh I have to meet this kid! He is so cute! That is hilarious he loves Twilight!!!
You mean mom making him eat that broccli! Clay still gags if he swallows them...they dont grow out of it!
He can log onto your blog account?! That's pretty ingenious for a little three year old. Seriously, who needs preschool?
What fun pictures and he seems like such a smart kiddo to be able to do so many things on the computer. He has the greatest hair! Oh and love the picture of the two of them in the dryer...luckily mine haven't tried that yet...
He is soooo cute!!!! I can't believe how computer savvy he is. Do you think he could take a look at our internet? It hasn't been working.
Post a Comment