We did random things like visiting the retired navy ship Wisconsin. We kept trying to decide if we would survive a 60+ feet jump off the boat. Chad says yes, I say no.
Here I am FREEZING on Virginia beach. It was honestly 20 degrees out. Good thing Chad had an extra coat in his truck because I didnt think to bring one. We are definately making a trip back out there this summer. It was a really sweet spot.
The view from our room. It made up for the choice of 5 channels we had to watch from. It was Mathew McConaughey movie marathon ugh! At least we had the All Star game to watch as well, minus Jason Kidd.
Here is our bed, broken frame and all. I will say here and now that it was broken before we got there despite what Chad might say or brag about! It took a few phonebooks to keep us from sinking to the middle. We did get a free night out of it :)
Thank you Chad for a wonderful weekend! I love you!






2 comments:
Fun, you're so spoiled!!! Hawaii and a weekend away in the same year...awesome! Looks like you had a great time. Happy Anniversary!
A little holiday! I've never been on one of those. I hear about them in the movies. "Pack your bags, we're leaving right now." How romantic. Happy Anniversary you two.
Post a Comment