My little baby is walking! She beat her brother by walking a few weeks before her birthday.
I just thought is was funny to see Biscuit playing dead in the background
Since we didn't really have a party planned, I thought it would fun for Brenna to run through balloons and streamers. She didnt like it much but Jace did.
Balloons minus the streamers. Bingo! Brenna had a blast blowing spit bubbles on the balloons.
Thats right....1 years old baby
5 minutes after we put a whole beautiful cake in front of her. Yes my baby girl can really put em down.
If you read this someday Brenna, the day you were born was one of the happiest of my whole life. I have always felt a special connection to my sweet baby girl. We'll be best friends forever. Happy birthday!!






6 comments:
Happy birthday Brenna!!!! How sad that she is 1 already and I still havent seen her! She is looking super cute in that green flowery outfit. There is a place here I would love to take you to for her. Oh and im loving the big bow! Avas always in a big bow and I love them. You go Brenna....Aunt Heather is impressed!
She's darling. I love the picture with her candle. Her facial expression is priceless.
My favorite picture is Brenna walking in all of the streamers. She looks so cute. I can't believe she's walking!!!
Oh. And I will have to make the 5.5 hour trek to see you guys. Can't you get furniture really cheap in NC?
Bottom line...Brenna is the hottest 1 year old I've ever seen!!!!!! The real question we have is, did Brenna get her 1st training bra for her birthday? We can't believe that she is walking now! THATS CRAZY. Hope you guys are doing good. I would let Brenna date JIMMY JOHNSON if she wanted to!
YEAH!!! Happy Birthday Brenna. 1 year old already! It looks like most of that cake got on her, not in her mouth. :o) I'm sure her big brother was willing to help put it away.
Post a Comment