Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pretzels with extra flavor

So Jace's new favorite food is pretzels since we have gotten the economy size BJ's special. He'll climb up the counters, pantry, fridge in search of them. I hid them good though this afternoon.

So I was on the floor playing with Brenna and I noticed Jace chewing on something. There was NO WAY that he could have reached the pretzels. I look again and he reaches into the back of his undies and pulls out another pretzel. ugh yummy! Little stinker hid a handful in his underwear before I put the jar up. They seriously must have been in there for hours. Im sure that is something he learned from his father...

6 comments:

Kate said...

That is Hilarious!!

The Burnetts said...

oh - yummy!!! that's so funny! We're dying laughing...silly kids!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! That is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha....

Meredith said...

That is too funny! He loves him some pretzels!

elizabeth said...

That Jace is a thinker. And that story is hilarious. I can't believe it.

The Tait Family said...

That is so funny! Kids are so smart!