Thursday, October 23, 2008

My new favorite city

Chad finally decided to let us tag along on one of his business trips. A 6 hour drive with two kids probably is not the smartest thing but I thought we were entitled to a family adventure. Plus I just started watching The Real Houswives of Atlanta on Bravo TV. I was pumped! Here are some highlights:


Georgia Aquarium- largest in the world!

wow chad look at those guns

4D movie- Jace looks hot

yummm lunch


On the top of Stone Mountain over looking the city

Train ride- major highlight for Jace

It was a PERFECT day- laying out of the lawn in front of the mountain


That's Brenna asleep in the stroller and Jace asleep standing up on top of the stroller after a fun day!
So I'd move to Atlanta in a heartbeat. Tons of stuff to do and beautiful. Another roadtrip anyone?

4 comments:

Tiffany Clay and London said...

Those pictures are classic!!!!! We miss the heck out of you guys.....It looks like the fish were bigger than the kids. Stone Mountain looks like it would be a cool vacation for both young and old people..

Rachel Hagen said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip, I've never been to Atlanta. It looks like a fun city.

The Tait Family said...

That last picture of the kids asleep cracks me up! Such cute kids!

Jaclyn said...

Looks like fun! Ben's parents are from Atlanta and it's so much fun--especially Stone Mountain. Apparently the aquarium is the best in the country and we still haven't gone. Maybe this Christmas we'll give it a try.