Is Brenna really standing up by herself, or is she propped up by the pumpkin? Either one is impressive, really. I'm going to be in Utah this weekend. Doubt you'll be there, but it's worth a shot.
to Chad Barnes this is Jed Marvell saw your blog through our high school website hope all is well on the east coast. our blog is jedandjessica.blogspot.com
Welcome to our family journal! Just a collection of memories I want my kids to be able to look back on.
Life is great!! Chad and I celebrated our 8th anniversary this past Feb. We have our little boy Jace, who will turn 6 in September and Brenna, who turned 3 this February. Baby Natasha will be joining us in September. Biscuit is our first born(tea-cup maltese) and Chad's pride and joy. We've been in Raleigh the past 7 years.
3 comments:
yay! I love fall - miss you! Wish we could pay you a visit... :(
Is Brenna really standing up by herself, or is she propped up by the pumpkin? Either one is impressive, really. I'm going to be in Utah this weekend. Doubt you'll be there, but it's worth a shot.
to Chad Barnes this is Jed Marvell saw your blog through our high school website hope all is well on the east coast. our blog is jedandjessica.blogspot.com
Post a Comment