We walked through Interlochen and stopped at a flea market where this sweet old lady was making lace. My great great grandmother used to do this painstaking work. Mom and I bought a few lace thingers to remember her ;)
Dad always always stopping to look at the swiss watches.
Shannon has the biggest mouth on earth.
We took this boat down the river to Lake Brienz. Once again perfect beautiful weather
This is MY house I claimed. I'll live here someday.
The crew! minus Diana and Reed probably making out in the back room.
This is the hotel I want to stay at next time we come here. You have to take a little cog train up the side to even get to it!
Waterfalls EVERYWHERE
Next we went to Ballenburg Village which is this really cool open air museum where they brought in all these century old Swiss homes from all over Switzerland. We hiked through the area all day.
Cooking inside an old swiss home
Since we didn't know how to speak German, we just pointed at stuff on the menu and came up with a bunch of yummy food. Great cheese!
Beautiful 6 story home from the 1800s I believe--look at the detailed wood working!Beautiful shanny ;)
This was the oldest house still standing in Switzerland
Trying on authentic swiss outfits
At the end of the village, there was the BEST chocolate shop ever. We tried every single one, then went back and got seconds of our favorites.












3 comments:
I want to be a Titensor. You guys have the best vacations
Hey Chad this is your old friend from provo
shane call
If this is you send me an email at sncall@utah.gov
Hey chad,
This is your old friend shane call from provo...if this is you send me a email at sncall@utah.gov
Post a Comment