Thursday, June 21, 2012

Brenna graduates Joy School

Brenna Barnes--4 year old graduate of Joy School!  She will start real preschool in the fall but we had the opportunity to do a joy school with some friends.  She looked forward to it every week--her favorite thing to do was color, play kitty, chase the boys, and eat snack.  She was a bit more interested in the social aspect of school than actually learning.  Anytime I try and sit down to write her letters, she always says"ummm maybe tomorrow".
First day of Joy School---Carolina, Brenna, Tyler, and Corbin
 Last day of Joy School swim party

 Cupcakes with best friend Karolina


Why I love my Brenna-- great big sister and great "sparkly glittery girly" imagination

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

I hope your grandpa is okay. They're the nicest couple. I like that last picture of your girls. Those dresses look beautiful on them.