Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Vday + 9 years

 I was a little bit bummed about Chad not being home most of Valentine's day.  He basically made it impossible for me to be mad at him.  He scheduled babysitting and a massage and this is what I had waiting when I entered the room ;)
 I've been wanting to see what they hype was about Toms.  He actually heard me when I said that??
 Valentine's lunch

 Day after Valentine's is our anniversary!  Can't believe we are at 9 years....with 3 kids.  This amazing man has made me SOOO happy.  I never thought it was possible to be this happy.  bonus that he is a super hottie ;
ah yes those are Les Mis tickets...my favorite ;)  so the smoker I got for him didn't seem quite so romantic but oh well!  LOVE YOU CHAD!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

LOVE this! What a sweet husband you have... and you will LOVE the TOMS! (Great for your Europe trip coming up!) Love you Ash! xo.

elizabeth said...

You're going to Europe? Are Tom's worth the hype? I was away from my guy on V-Day too. And boy do they make up for it. I'm glad Chad treats you right.