Friday, February 24, 2012

Brett's November Wedding

 My one and only brother-- MARRIED.  Yes I realize this happened 3 months ago but I just got these awesome pictures back.  Brett married the beautiful and talented Brittany after a few years of dating. She was worth the wait!  Its so exciting to get a new "sister" in the family.  They are back living in Dallas as Brett is finishing dental school.  Brittany works as a nurse at the Childrens Hospital--basically an all-star couple.  Couldn't be happier for them!
The lovely couple
Beautiful cold day- Draper Temple- married for eternity!!
I was worried I'd be turned in for child abuse because I took off Natasha's blanket for the pics.  Hello!  I'd didn't spend that much on matching dresses to just cover it up!

 Btw not super thrilled about all these pics right after I had a baby.  Takes me a good 6-12 months to get back to normal again.  Hoping Diana's wedding pics in May will be a little easier on the eyes.
 Loved the lighting of these pictures!  They had the most beautiful reception at a cool farmhouse in Lindon.  Brittany's family did an amazing job- very shabby chic meets super romantic setting.
 Poppa and his favorite granddaughter!
 Jace- 6 years old--with all of his teeth!
 Brenna- 3.5 years old
The girls
 My handsome boy-- don't Chad and Jace look like twins???  ...that was a joke
 I love this picture!  Lisa and Steve looking as young as ever
My favorite picture of the night.  Poor Natasha is looking like "what did I get myself into!!"
Congrats Brett and Brittany!!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Thank you so much for this post! The pictures of beautiful. I was just thinking what a great family picture that was and then the caption said you're not happy about it. I know what you mean though. I don't like pictures of myself for a while.

So Diana is engaged! And yes, I did just go on FB to see pictures of him. So happy for your family.

I may be going to Dallas for Easter. Let me know it you're coming.