Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Track #1 wrap up

Jace is on year-round school, so we just finished our first track. He is now off for a few weeks. He loved school and has been really sad not getting up at the crack of dawn to be at the bus stop at 6:50- crazy kid!! Ive been giving him worksheets and projects at home to keep him occupied. Yesterday he said "This is awesome mom- just like kindergarten! except now I don't have to miss you!' Aww
highlight of Brenna and Biscuits day- the bus pickup
Eating lunch with Aunt Shanny, mom and Brenna
His favorite place is "Sub-where"...no matter how many times I correct him Subway, he always reverts back.
Brenna visiting Jace's school- I mean HER school. She jumps right into line and acts like she is suppose to be there. To be honest, she is just as tall as any other kindergartener. I could probably get away with leaving her ;)
Fav homework assignements-- Family Banner(he was so proud to come up and cut out the squiggly lines himself)
Class gets to take turns taking Freddy the frog home- they have to document their adventures..
"reading Dr. Seuss and playing Spiderman"

"practicing violin and being shark food....just kidding!"
ok yes I look like a blimp! 2 weeks away from birth people...and it was a bad angle...
Mrs. Bond asked if Jace and I would bring our violins in to show the class. We played "guess the song"--Jace played 1 line of Old Mcdonald, Spiderman and Twinkle to see if the class could guess what song. He was so proud and excited--nothing like positive motivation to practice
more!!
Jace's fav song- Allegro
check out Jace's interpretive dance during my fiddle piece

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

You know how I love that fiddle song. Those videos made me really miss you. Maybe I should drive down for Brett's wedding reception to see you guys. Not that your family will be stressed at all or anything.

Rachel M said...

love, love, love the dance!!! Allegro is Emily's favorite song too. You guys have such adorable kids! Can't wait to see the new addition.

Amanda said...

That bow reset in the middle of the second song stole the show for me. Man, he's good.

Nicole said...

This is so funny and I loved it! Miss you guys!!!