I love it! We just shaved Nates hair too! Carli said, "he looks Weird!" Call me when you are in town. I would love to get together with these crazy kids.
Welcome to our family journal! Just a collection of memories I want my kids to be able to look back on.
Life is great!! Chad and I celebrated our 8th anniversary this past Feb. We have our little boy Jace, who will turn 6 in September and Brenna, who turned 3 this February. Baby Natasha will be joining us in September. Biscuit is our first born(tea-cup maltese) and Chad's pride and joy. We've been in Raleigh the past 7 years.
5 comments:
oh dear. he did have gorgeous hair. at least he still has a handsome face...
That is a sad day- losing all that PERFECT red hair! But good news, boys look great in hats...and it will eventually grow back.
yikes!! at least jace is looking on the positive side...iron man 2!
That illustrious red hair gone!! Well, my brothers would get their heads shaved for the summers too.
I love it! We just shaved Nates hair too! Carli said, "he looks Weird!"
Call me when you are in town. I would love to get together with these crazy kids.
Post a Comment