Sunday, May 9, 2010

My mothers day present

Blue permanent marker on the walls, on toys, and on the couch.
"Jace and Brenna!! Who did this!"
Brenna cheerfully hands me a blue marker "Here Mom! ;)"
Jace: "Brenna did it mom, I tried to take the marker"

Oh really? and whose name is that?


5 min later...Brenna sitting in time out scribbling on the wall with a pen "Look mom, butterflies!"
I feel so loved ;)
Jace: "Mom, when is it Brother's Day?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard right now! Oh man...the things that we get to deal with on a daily basis. I love that she just handed the marker over to you no problem...like it was no big deal that she had just destroyed the couch. A Mother's Day to remember...that's for sure!

brightonislove said...

oh man. the things i have to look forward to :)

but my mom once had a little girl scribble all over our walls with permanent marker right after we painted....but she discovered that the mr clean magic erasers got it off and didnt take off the paint. so try that :)

elizabeth said...

This post made me crack up. I was expecting a picture of flowers or a drawing. And then I was cracking up about his name on the couch.

That's a really good question Jace asked about when Brother's Day is.

Rachel M said...

oh my!! who me?!? gotta love that he signed his art work.

I have used hair spray to remove permanent marker...one time on your parents wood floor with Shannon!