Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy 7 Years!

So I have the best husband ever! He flew down his mother to take the kids so he could suprise me for our anniversary. 7 whole years!!! woo hoo!! I thought we were going to SC to a golf resort but nooooo- my romantic husband wisked me off to New York City. I was a little mortified that I brought my comfy lounging clothes to walk around the most stylish city in the world. However it was so cold that we put on every piece of clothing we had. We mostly ate and walked and people watched. The highlight was the amaing Philharmonic concert- incredible Mozart concertos- flawless. Just had such a great time with my best friend. Thank you Chad!!
Happy Valentine's Day! This is what Jace picked out for all of us girls.
Smooch in time square
Bobby Flay's food- shrimp and grits, crab cakes, and his fries were to DIE for

Empire State Building on Valentine's day- gotta do it once in your lifetime

Met Art Museum


where all the action, sleeping in, relaxing, olympic watching took place
Happy Valentine's and a solid good 7 years of bliss!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Way to go Chad!!! Great present. Brownie points, for sure. Ashley, you look gorgeous, but very cold. When we go together, let's do it in May. Yes, I'm a fair weather friend.

elizabeth said...

You look like Diana in that picture where you're blowing a bubble. What a romantic that Chad is.