Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Brenna's Fancy Bday Party

My little girl is just about 2 years old!! We celebrated her party while Grandma Sandi was in town. Brenna is all girl- loves bows, hats, frilly dresses, makeup, necklaces. So we had a "fancy" party with our extended family-Bryce's family, the Burgons, and adopted Aunt Amanda.

Best money I ever spend- had the most incredible pictures taken in Dallas http://www.fablesphotoart.com/

Grandma Sandi

My "sister" Vivian Burgon made this cake- she is a genius in the kitchen. Thank you viv!!!!
'
Blowing out the candles!
The cake was to die for--we all ate a ton but I bet Brenna ate the most!
The master chef and her adorable kids- Garrett, Rowan, and Sophia(hunter is somewhere)
Best present of the night- Diesel and Kayla(Amanda's dogs) whom Brenna adores

Book from Grandma Sandi

Cousin Ella gave Brenna her very own pink golf clubs

Aunt "Manda" took our fancy them very seriously

Dad grilling fancy pizzas

A Barnes stapel- Glow sticks!!!


Happy 2nd Birthday Brenna!! Love you my sweet little fancy girl!

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

Wow. That's a beautiful picture of Brenna. Happy Birthday little princess.

Amanda said...

I look a little out of place in the pictures. Maybe the tutu was too much??? I am so glad she likes mini D and K.

Vivian Burgon said...

We had such a great time. It was wonderful being a part of the party. Love all the pink and Brenna was the most perfect "Fancy" of them all. Love you guys!