Thursday, January 21, 2010

Recap of Nov-Dec 2009- yes I am behind


Fun trip to our favorite place Marbles!!

Brenna loves horses- she spent a lot of time on top of this one

Daddy and Jace at our pre New Moon dinner

Brenna dominated Jace- potty trained at 22 months!

Voice, violin, and piano students at our Christmas recital- everyone did fantastic!

Getting ready for Christmas! Jace's favorite part is putting the star on top of the tree.

Santa came to our house a few weeks early before we left to Texas for Christmas. He even called Jace on the phone to let him know. It was pretty exciting ;)
the classic christmas face

Brenna got all the Ice Age figures(a not so cheap find on Ebay) and a table and kitchen stuff for her baby.

Jace's favorite gift was his Spiderman couch that lays out into the "bad" spiderman bed. He also got a Transformer watergun(which mom hid soon after) and Handy Manny tool kit.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

I think I was potty trained right around the same time as Ben. Girls are so much better.