Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jace's surprise!!

One week down! I'm so proud of Jace and how hard he has worked. After watching a million lessons, he begged me for some of his own. I'll be keeping track of his progress(or lack there of).

Thank you mom for all you did for me. I can see now what a sacrifice violin was for you all of those years(at least you started with a perfect child!) Hopefully Jace will be playing Twinkle Fiddle style by Christmas :) Happy Birthday- we love you so much.

6 comments:

elizabeth said...

Wow! Isn't he starting even younger than you did? He's going to be a prodigy. What a good b-day present.

Kate said...

Ok- that was the cutest video! I'm still smiling. I REALLY hope I get a red head baby!!

Anonymous said...

Jace is so cute...and he looks adorable holding that little violen. I am sure it has to be so rewarding for him to want to do something that you have so much passion for! can't wait to see another video after a few more lessons!

Jaclyn said...

Way to go! I am attempting to teach Anna Twinkle Twinkle right now on the piano. Are you going to do Suzuki? We plan on starting in the fall when she turns 4. Jace is a handsome little man!

Amanda said...

OK, I just watched this with the sound on. Oh my gosh...that is hilarious. He's a natural.

brightonislove said...

hey ashley, this is brighton...justons wife. this should link you up to my blog. i don't have a ton of wedding pictures on there yet. i will put them on soon or if you have facebook they are on there too! and by the way, jace is SO cute!!