Friday, May 15, 2009

Day at the museum

The highlight of Jace's year thus far. He LOVES the museum.

Brenna pushed her way through all the school kids to get front row to all the exhibits. Lets just say mommy did not feel bad about not making it to the gym this morning. Brenna has got to be the fastest baby on record. Her belly would make you think otherwise...but seriously, try and catch her.
Kissing the fishies!

So I think everyone on my phone directory heard the "oh my gosh oh my gosh" from Jace. He could not contain his excitement all day...and well into the night. Here is a little sample:
and a split second after that video ended, Jace "accidentally" kicked Brenna off the couch. This is normal sibling behavior right???? Lord help me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the part where she is kicking him! He was just getting her back when the video was over!

elizabeth said...

I loved his enthusiasm for the museum. I bet you're going to take him to A Night at the Museum, right?

annie said...

tell me when you are planning to go again 'cause we would love to go with you!