Christmas eve Grandma Sandi got us all matching pjs. We were the most stylin' family at the extended family gathering. We read the christmas story, sang christmas hymns, and were so privelged to hear the testimony of Chad's grandpa who is 90 something. You couldnt imagine such a powerful talk coming from such a frail body. We have so much to live up to carrying his family name.
Chads twin sisters Britt and Blair, Chads younger brother Clay(in the long hair wig) and Chad(in the alien mask) right after reading the sacred Christmas story. Just dont even ask!
Sweets for the sweet!
Christmas morning! Clay came and got everyone up at the crack of dawn. I think I was still crawling out of bed. Jace was in a daze just going from present to present without really looking at them.
Chad gave Brenna a beautiful portrait of Christ holding a little infant to remind her how much her Savior loves her.
Aunt Tiff helping Jace into his new spiderman outfit. His favorite present had to be his Leapfrog computer and Diego game. However, when all was said and done, Jace only wanted to play with the games on Chads Iphone. Brenna got a couple of baby dolls but mostly wanted to take anything that Jace had in his hand. Chad got a bunch of hot clothes, church movies for him to watch on Sunday instead of sports. I got myself all my presents- books galore, hair bows for Brenna, hooker boots, new vacum and my mom got us food storage!!






2 comments:
Now I want to see a picture of you modeling those hooker boots!
hahaha...I love it. My favorite is the picture of Jace and Brenna with their Great Grandparents. Their expressions are priceless. :o)
Post a Comment