So I've never seen this before. Chad's sister tied a tube onto the back of the car to drag Jace and I through the snow. Next time I'll try sitting up on the tube like everyone else. Jace and I basically swam through the snow banks face first.

Visiting with Great Grandma and Grandpa Hutchings- glad Jace and Brenna looked so thrilled to see their Greats.
Visiting with Great Grandma and Grandpa Hutchings- glad Jace and Brenna looked so thrilled to see their Greats.
Eating lunch with grandma and Blair in her first grade classroom. Jace was on cloud nine..way too much to see and touch.
Jace's new and ONLY love- Chad's Iphone. As soon as Chad walks in the room- "Dad can I play on your gone(phone)?" He loves Jelly car and bowling.






2 comments:
That tube ride looks so cold, but fun! Jace looks so cute when he's mad.
ok now im totally depressed! Its so not fair that you all got to be together. It looks like you had alot of fun. Maybe someday the whole family will be there together! you guys looked great!
Post a Comment