Dinner at Stines yummmmmmmmmmm

The only pic I got of us at Bretts wedding...more to come! It was such a perfect day. Brett was sealed to Brittany on Nov 19th 2011 in the Draper Temple. They looked SO completely in love. They had their reception at a place in Lindon with a super yummy food, guitar player, and the best sugar cookies ever. We are so excited to have Brit in the family! They now live in Dallas where Britt works as a nurse and Brett is finishing dental school.


Park city! We got to stay in the most amazing cabin and Im so mad I didnt get more pictures of it. We spend most of our time enjoying the steam room, theater room, and outdoor jacuzzi. It was sooooo nice and relaxing. We had a huge Thanksgiving meal with the Huntsmans, Randalls, and Dances. yes I gained 10 lbs that day. Chads smoked turkey stole the show.


The only pic I got of us at Bretts wedding...more to come! It was such a perfect day. Brett was sealed to Brittany on Nov 19th 2011 in the Draper Temple. They looked SO completely in love. They had their reception at a place in Lindon with a super yummy food, guitar player, and the best sugar cookies ever. We are so excited to have Brit in the family! They now live in Dallas where Britt works as a nurse and Brett is finishing dental school.

Like the good ol days with our best friends Danny and Amanda. Breaking Dawn + outlet shopping + dinner with our friends = perfect day!!

Park city! We got to stay in the most amazing cabin and Im so mad I didnt get more pictures of it. We spend most of our time enjoying the steam room, theater room, and outdoor jacuzzi. It was sooooo nice and relaxing. We had a huge Thanksgiving meal with the Huntsmans, Randalls, and Dances. yes I gained 10 lbs that day. Chads smoked turkey stole the show.










1 comment:
I'm glad you got to see both sides of the family for the holiday. Congratulations to Brett and Brit. Does that get confusing to say?
Post a Comment