2 weeks down minus a handful of sick days-- Twinkle Little Star
So proud of you Jace! It is hard to have an intense violin lesson everyday with the meanest teacher around ;) Practicing with you is my favorite time of the day!
Welcome to our family journal! Just a collection of memories I want my kids to be able to look back on.
Life is great!! Chad and I celebrated our 8th anniversary this past Feb. We have our little boy Jace, who will turn 6 in September and Brenna, who turned 3 this February. Baby Natasha will be joining us in September. Biscuit is our first born(tea-cup maltese) and Chad's pride and joy. We've been in Raleigh the past 7 years.
3 comments:
What a stud. You keep him locked away until Hazel can date him.
Nice job Jace!!!!
Impressive. I wish you could be Claire's teacher.
Post a Comment