and dedicate a post to my dog Biscuit. She is the cutest, smartest dog you've ever seen. I just bought a home for her so she can come back and live with us in NC. Thank you mom for adopting her while we were renting. She will once again love me more than you.
3 comments:
I was just thinking of Biscuit, and then you posted this. Does this mean you're out of your rental? Or do you just get your little baby back?
Hi Ashley, love the pics! Biscuit looks like a sassy little dog. Ben and I are thinking about getting a small dog and I'd like to get the same breed as Biscuit, but he says it's too girly and that our family is already way too girl. Probably true. Since you asked ... we're going to start trying for baby #3 in November. Too much information? I just thought you'd want to know since our kids are the exact same ages. Why not continue the tradition? I love Brenna's suit! Charlotee has a "tu-tu" suit as well. They're all the rage this summer for the 2-year-old crowd. Loves!
I need an update! I want to read about the new house and your trip to DC!
Post a Comment