Spidee locks himself in the bathroom to do his spiderman puzzle from Grandma Sandi
He wraps Brennas silver beads around his fingers to pretend he's shooting his web. I thought that was pretty creative. Too bad I've outlawed the Spiderman movies from now on because he's asked me about what all the bad words mean. nice one.
He wraps Brennas silver beads around his fingers to pretend he's shooting his web. I thought that was pretty creative. Too bad I've outlawed the Spiderman movies from now on because he's asked me about what all the bad words mean. nice one.
On the other side of the room, there is Beans(short for Fancy Nancy tu-nuh Beans--long story) trying to be as girly as possible.
Best buddies- snuggled in grandpas hunting blanket laying on none other than THE spiderman couch watching Nemo and Ice Age Dino yelling out to mom for goldfish and juice puh-leeze
Jumping on dad right after breakfast
Love cute memories you can count on day after day!






1 comment:
That is too funny about the Spidee clothes behind the toilet and the beads/web. Where do they think of these things?
Post a Comment