Saturday, September 19, 2009

And it begins.....first soccer practice

Now if anyone knows Chad, he grew up in a house that worshiped sports. His mom had 4 boys and spent every afternoon at some kind of practice or game. Chad was(Im sorry- IS)a great athlete, never misses a game on TV...basically his dream in life was to have a son that would play sports like he did. After buying the ball, nice shoes, cleats, soccer net, having numerous practices and pep talks....the moment is finally here!!

and then it comes crashing down after the first time one of the other kids kicks Jace's soccer ball. I had to cut the video short because the other parents were looking at me like I was the worst mom ever.

5 comments:

Rachel Hagen said...

is it mean i think this is funny? i'd do the same thing as his mom. he's such a cutie.

Amanda said...

that face!!!! 100% anguish.

elizabeth said...

I was laughing. I wanted to see more footage. When he's a great soccer player he'll laugh at this video.

Unknown said...

This is great! Im laughing sooo hard! Atleast Chad was ok with him playing soccer....Kyle,not so much!

Andrea said...

Hahahaha! That is HILARIOUS! I found you posted a comment on someone's (maybe Elizabeth's?) blog! How are things?!?!