Saturday, August 8, 2009

Articles of Faith by Jace

Along with Britney Spears, Muse, and Justin, we also like listening to the Articles of Faith CD on the way to the gym....

See, Im not the most unrighteous mom in the world right??

Love you Jace buddy- Im proud of you for memorizing what we believe in. I hope you always remember them so you can gain a testimony of these truths and preach them to others someday on your mission...just like your Uncle Bretta! Next...Articles of Faith 6-13 in Chinese ;)

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

Impressive. I can't believe he's almost four.

Melonie said...

Too cute! I love his little voice saying the big words. It's crazy what memories these little kids can have. Lily sings along with almost ever song I listen to on the radio... her favorite being Poker Face. Oh boy! It's impressive when they put their good memory to good use.

Megan said...

That's awesome! What a smartie!!

Kate said...

He is so cute! I hear that redheads are extremely SMART!! Thanks for sharing.