So sorry to all who were not able to attend the best party EVER! A few of my friends and I decided to throw together a little party in honor of the Twilight DVD release.
Raleigh's top Twilight fans! Suzette, Julie, me, Amanda, Vivian
The house was lit with white lights and we even had a fog machine(that we gave up on after the first 10 min) Suzette's daughter made the sign for us!
Entry way of Suzette's beautiful home
Our dinner menu (notice the Twilight font and crest- go Wil and Vivian)
We had homemade mushroom lasagna(in honor of Bella's mushroom ravioli), spinach dip, garlic bread, pizza, and veggies. We had movie quotes scattered throughout the spread.
My edible art re-creation
Most of our fun group of gals
Julie, our most dedicated fan stumped us all with her trivia questions and stumped herself trying to make black icing for the cupcakes. Hence, red velvet cupcakes...white icing.
My fav quote- Do I dazzle you? strategically placed by the chocolate fountain.
Tower of calories
Thank you Edward. Without you, we would have no excuse to leave our husbands with the kids and eat food all night.
Same time, same place, next year for New Moon....






5 comments:
you are way too funny. i love this. i wish we were still neighbors so i could have gone.
Ashley, my sis! Awesome post. I knew I could count on you to get it posted so quickly. I had the best time planning the party with you, Julie, Amanda and Suzette. I think everyone had a good time. I can't wait for the next one. Love you!!!
Looooove it! Wish I could have been there!
I'm jealous. Although I've read the book twice, I don't remember any of those quotes. Maybe I need to read it again..
Fun!
Post a Comment