Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Laugh for the day

I thought I'd do a bit of free advertising for the new reality show on MTV called BROmance- a show where guys try out to become a part of Brody Jenner's entourage. I about died laughing when I saw the commercial for it while watching The Hills last night. I laugh just typing the word BROMANCE. ( and no Chad, I dont think they want married guys auditioning. )

5 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Kev got a kick out of that too. I love Brody so I will probably watch sadly enought :) I think I have had enough of the Hills, I am excited for The City! I love Whitney :)

elizabeth said...

Okay. So I totally have been behind on The Hills. There's a new show coming out with just Whitney? I think I would watch that over Brody.

Danny said...

I think Chad and I would have a good shot at taking the title!

The Burnetts said...

Ash...we will be coming through provo, but we're coming early - next Monday. The jury is still out on when we're coming back home, so let me know when you'll be there and maybe we can coordinate - how fun would that be?!

-M

cat+tadd=sam said...

Hey! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! When will you guys be out here? Is it this Saturday (tomorrow)? Or next Saturday? We definitely need to hang out! I'll have some openings the beginning of the week of Christmas, so let's set something up! Email me at caitlyncox@gmail.com and we'll discuss! ;)