Wow...that sounds like my high school homecoming game (reversed, of course). Go BYU! Jace looks ready to play. I meant to tell you that yesterday when Jace came back to visit us during church, he said "rock on" and then returned to his seat. We were laughing pretty hard. :o)
Welcome to our family journal! Just a collection of memories I want my kids to be able to look back on.
Life is great!! Chad and I celebrated our 8th anniversary this past Feb. We have our little boy Jace, who will turn 6 in September and Brenna, who turned 3 this February. Baby Natasha will be joining us in September. Biscuit is our first born(tea-cup maltese) and Chad's pride and joy. We've been in Raleigh the past 7 years.
5 comments:
YEAH!!! Go BYU!! We are with you on that! Miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
Wow...that sounds like my high school homecoming game (reversed, of course). Go BYU! Jace looks ready to play. I meant to tell you that yesterday when Jace came back to visit us during church, he said "rock on" and then returned to his seat. We were laughing pretty hard. :o)
Go Cougars! I'm glad to see Jace sporting the right gear. That game wasn't that exciting, but I'm really happy with the outcome. Miss you!
Yeah! I was shocked this was so easy for the Cougars...so fun! I love this time of year! We have plans to be at 2 games so I can't wait!
GO BYU!!!! How are y'all doing in Raleigh?
Post a Comment