Brenna got her first tooth, Jace and I watched the new Twilight scene on the Penelope DVD a million times, my sister in law is in town, So You think you can Dance is on tonight and Chad is away at scout camp. So far so good this week!
Ash! I miss you tons! I want to come over and watch So You Think You Can Dance (my fav!) with you and of course, gush over Twilight! Maybe someday we'll at least get to see each other again... :( Let me know when you'll be in Utah. We're up there for Thanksgiving and going through for Christmas.
Peter's at scout camp this week too. I haven't gotten a good nights sleeps since he left. i'm too busy staying up late freaking out over all the creaks and cracks. I hope you're doing better than me.
Ashley, I can't believe I didn't see this trailor sooner. I am not holding up my end of the bargain as far as our "Twilight" fan club goes. I pledge to do a better job. Love the trailor. :o)
Welcome to our family journal! Just a collection of memories I want my kids to be able to look back on.
Life is great!! Chad and I celebrated our 8th anniversary this past Feb. We have our little boy Jace, who will turn 6 in September and Brenna, who turned 3 this February. Baby Natasha will be joining us in September. Biscuit is our first born(tea-cup maltese) and Chad's pride and joy. We've been in Raleigh the past 7 years.
4 comments:
Ash! I miss you tons! I want to come over and watch So You Think You Can Dance (my fav!) with you and of course, gush over Twilight! Maybe someday we'll at least get to see each other again... :( Let me know when you'll be in Utah. We're up there for Thanksgiving and going through for Christmas.
Peter's at scout camp this week too. I haven't gotten a good nights sleeps since he left. i'm too busy staying up late freaking out over all the creaks and cracks. I hope you're doing better than me.
Ashley, I can't believe I didn't see this trailor sooner. I am not holding up my end of the bargain as far as our "Twilight" fan club goes. I pledge to do a better job. Love the trailor. :o)
...and I spelled trailer wrong.
Post a Comment