Chad, my brother. i am glad to see that you guys have gotten on the ball with a BLOG. i hope you guys get some pics on here quick!!!! we love you guys and hope that ash is going great with the pregancy
Welcome to our family journal! Just a collection of memories I want my kids to be able to look back on.
Life is great!! Chad and I celebrated our 8th anniversary this past Feb. We have our little boy Jace, who will turn 6 in September and Brenna, who turned 3 this February. Baby Natasha will be joining us in September. Biscuit is our first born(tea-cup maltese) and Chad's pride and joy. We've been in Raleigh the past 7 years.
4 comments:
Chad, my brother. i am glad to see that you guys have gotten on the ball with a BLOG. i hope you guys get some pics on here quick!!!! we love you guys and hope that ash is going great with the pregancy
CHAD!! Long time no see! I am so happy to have found your blog. I look forward to seeing it updated! :-)
Hey! Tadd and I have a blog too, it's tatcox.blogspot.com. When is Ash due?
Were you guys serious about the trip this summer? If so...we're SOOOOOOOOOOO in. So exciting!
Post a Comment